Terms and Conditions
Payments, Reservations, and Deposits:
All reservations requrie a 25% down payment to resereve the property. The remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to arrival. Any reservations with past due payments are subject to cancellation.
CANCELLATIONS, DATE CHANGES AND PROPERTY CHANGES: Cancellations more than sixty days (60) days prior to arrival date will receive a full refund of rents paid. Cancellations less than sixty days (60) - but more than thirty (30) days prior to arrival date will receive a 50% refund on any rents paid, including final payments. Any cancellation received within thirty days (30) of arrival, will forfeit all rents paid including final payment unless rents are applied to another booking date. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather, rain, storms, or “Acts of God” *Note: A refund will be given on any rents not used in the event of Mandatory Evacuation. We will make every attempt to contact you as soon as possible, however please stay tuned to the local news for the latest weather.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property. Property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to prospective buyer.
- By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. Daily Real Estate Inc. DBA Alabama Sands Vacation Rentals will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
RENTAL OCCUPANCY: The listed “LIMIT” number indicates the maximum number of occupants, including children, allowed in a property at one time. Atmosphere conducive to quiet enjoyment of those in surrounding properties must be maintained at all times. NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED! Please understand failure to abide by the “maximum occupancy below” will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of any rents that have been paid:
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $300 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.
TAXES: Lodging tax is 13% for Orange Beach/Gulf Shores - Baldwin County - Alabama
PERSONAL ITEMS: We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost, or stolen. Please check behind yourself before departure (it is easy to forget cell phone chargers, items in the washer/dryer, etc.!). If you leave an item, please contact us and we will ship it to you if found.
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed inside the property. Evidence of smoking inside the premises will incur a charge of three hundred dollars ($300.00), plus any additional damage caused by smoke or burns. Please be sure all smoking takes place outside and dispose of cigarette butts properly (ashtray, etc.). Please do not use the yard, planting beds, decorative items, driveways, etc. as ashtrays.
CHECK-OUT RESPONSIBILITIES: Please remember that check-out is at 10:00 a.m. C.S.T. We ask that you please do the following right before your departure:
- Take out all trash & garbage to the dumpster
- Place all used towels & dish clothes in bathtub
- Do not make the beds! It is not necessary to wash the sheets, etc.
- Load all dirty dishes in dishwasher & start on “normal” cycle
- Set thermostat to 72 degrees in the summer and 68 degrees in the winter
- Turn out all lights.
- Make sure all doors are locked
- If something is broken, please let us know!
**Note: In the event an item is missing or damaged the following charges will apply: King Sheet Sets- $60.00; Queen Sheet Sets- $50.00; Full Sheet Sets- $30.00; Twin Sheet Sets- $20.00; Bath Towels- $12.00 per towel; Hand Towels- $5.00 per towel; Wash Clothes/ Kitchen Towels- $3.00/ each; Pillows- $10.00/ each